Shipping and delivery will be handled by Post Haste. We send all our deliveries out with Authority to leave at your property. If you do not wish for your delivery to be left, or wish for your item to be left in a special place, please ensure you leave a comment in the notes section when you order.
Your items will be priced and shipped according to the size, weight and locality to be delivered with any of the specified courier services above.
Most orders are processed the same day but please allow 2 – 4 working days for delivery.
Refunds and Returns
- If you receive a faulty product or an item that is damaged upon arrival, please contact us immediately to be eligible for a refund. The Buyer must check the item(s) immediately after purchase / delivery and report any transit damage or faults by email within 24hrs of receiving the item. Bombay Bazaar reserves the right to refuse courier claims that are made after this time frame. Please inspect the goods prior to signing for them as if goods are signed for ‘in good order’ we are not able to make a claim with the courier.
- Contact must be made directly with Bombay Bazaar for approval prior to returning goods. To be eligible, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. You must provide the receipt or proof of purchase. Please email email@example.com or fill out the form on the contact page to notify us of your refund or return request.
- Photos or other forms of evidence may also be requested from the Buyer.
- If the items returned to us as faulty are found to be in full working order upon testing, you will be liable for any extra shipping costs incurred. Bombay Bazaar will replace or repair where possible and Refunds will only be offered where a replacement is not available. Original courier charges are non-refundable. Refunds will not be considered after the item has been used, if the buyer simply changes their mind or if the item is not “what you expected.
- Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials, cartons and boxes.
- The Buyer has the responsibility and expense of sending back any faulty product to Bombay Bazaar. Bombay Bazaar is liable for sending the repaired item or replacement back to the Buyer, except in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that the buyer reported. In which case, the buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer’s expense.
- Bombay Bazaar does not provide any warranty or guarantee on Electrical Appliances imported from India and China. Warranty or guarantee printed on the product is from the manufacturer and customer can contact manufacturer for any issues.